Level control in conductive liquids trough two level probes (minimum and mass), with protection for maximum level.
Level emptying control for artesian holes or wells and level filling control for tanks
Protection of pumps, against lack of water inside the tanks – alarm function for maximum level
Adjustable sensitivity, according to the liquid conductivity – selected in the front button – 4 – 30 KΩ
- Level control in conductive liquids
- Protection by maximum level, preventing spillage in deposits
- Sensitivity adjustment – 4 – 30 KΩ
- Bore or well emptying control, and tank filling
- Protection of submersible electric pumps against lack of water
Power the relay (green led on – A.1)
The “S1” contact will arm when the liquid level reaches the maximum level probe (terminal 5) (green LED lights up – “NA” high level) – and when the liquid level drops below the terminal 9).
The “S1” contact disarms when the liquid level drops below the level of the probe of the minimum hole level (terminal 6) or above the maximum level of the tank (terminal 8) – turns off the green LED “NA” high level.